When anonymity is desired by projects in the crypto space, Solar KYC offers project’s investors’ an extra layer of safety with our robust identity management system
Since our introduction into the Defi arena, Solar has rapidly become widely known for its high quality of service for our clients in all of their different service needs in the Web3 space.
Due to our selective sign-off process that requires the client to go through our robust Identity Management which incorporates the latest database conflict checks, our sign-off rate for our projects is a fraction of other KYC platforms resulting in increased public confidence.
The Defi environment dictates that in order to have a successful project, you need to build up as much trust as possible with your investors and community in order to meet the project's objectives. Once signed off as a Solar KYC-certified project it will help your project in multiple ways such as:
- Increased investor confidence.
- Increased team accountability.
- Access to our network of contacts and ongoing support with our experienced team.
- Enhanced public brand image allowing you to stand out from the crowd.
- 1.In-depth project review- During this phase, the KYC team will spend a significant amount of time researching the project in question and will verify its a legitimate project.
- 2.Documentation gathering, Terms and Conditions / Contract signing (and payment). Once the project is approved, they will be asked to sign our KYC contract, followed by all the documentation required and payment.
- 3.Documentation automatic verification. The Solar KYC will then automatically verify by using our suppliers and database access to provide additional assurance that the documentation is genuine and up to date, providing a layer of trust and security for investors.
- 4.Documentation manual verification. Upon the documentation being determined as genuine we will then move on to using manual methods to check that the documentation belongs to our client and there is no misunderstanding or deception.
- 5.Multisig and/or address check. All personal wallets, multi-signs, and multi-sign addresses will be checked to ensure their validity.
- 6.Recorded personal Interview. During this individual interview, we will ask any final questions that the KYC team may have raised during the process so far. These are wide-ranging and could be anything to do with the protocol, personal questions, experience, and more.
- 7.Fulfilled KYC announcement. Once all the requirements are met, an announcement will be sent in our Twitter, Discord, and the website will be updated with the project’s details allowing the investor increased confidence in the protocol or individual behind it.
Solar KYC offers two types of KYCs, both of them with different tiers: